Connor Prestons 2002 SM
Thanks for sharing a few pics with us for inspiration Connor!
Keith Jones 2006 DR-Z400sm
One of the best things about the DRZ is it’s versatility. It’s the number one reason they have such a huge following. Keith Jones is a DRZ rider that gets everything he can out of his 2006 sm. This guy is definitely not a poser. He rides in all conditions and because of this his bike isn’t spotless but as he puts it “it’s well loved”.
“Buddy got a little cocky…Rip Yoshi”
- gixxer 750 windscreen
- 4×6 led headlight
- Edge tail light
- Green pimp lights
- Gearing is 16-44 Soon to be changed
- Non o ring chain to help fit the warp 9 17inch wheels
- 5inch rear And Avon distanzias with a 160 rear (soon to be q3s)
- wr450 front fender for no reason lol
- Trailtech vapor with the aluminum impact protector
“I have some dirt wheels that are part of the TLC she is getting”
Big thanks to Keith for sending all of these great pics. If you’d like to submit pics of your ride email us at steve@DRZRider.com or msg our facebook page.
Jason Browns’ featured ride
You can see Jason takes care of his equipment. This beauty is spotless!
Here’s a list of upgrades to this 2014 DRZ400sm
- FMF full exhaust
- 3×3 airbox mod
- JD jet kit
- Cycra probend hand guards
- LED headlight upgrade
- DRC edge tail tidy with integrated turn signals
- DRC motard pegs
- DRC rubber killer handlebar/triple trees
- UFO supermoto front fender
- white spoke skins
- 3M black vinyl wrapped forks
- Helmet lock delete
- DIY quick turn throttle tube